Telephone Support and Management Services
Telephone Support and Management Services aim to provide the public with information and management regarding the Social Security System by telephone, avoiding the need to travel and unnecessary waits.
Their design aims to respond to the management and information needs and requirements of companies and self-employed workers and the requests for information and documentation of employed workers.
- Option 1: Requesting Working Life Reports.
- Option 2: Red System (Automatic Data Transfer).
- 2.1 Digital certificate, software installation and communications incident
- 2.2 Temporary Disability certificate incident
- 2.3 Enquiries or information
- Option 3: General information on the TGSS.
- Option 4: Information or enquiries on Working Life and Contribution Bases Campaigns.
- The Treasury General of the Social Security currently sends work information (Working Life Report and Contribution Bases) to everyone who has, at some point in the previous year, been affiliated in any of the Schemes of the Social Security System.
- Through this Telephone Support Service, the citizens can, in addition to receiving general information on this campaign, report incidents and clarify doubts regarding the work information submitted.
- Any citizen can request their Working Life Report, and this shall be sent, via ordinary post, to their address. If the citizen's personal data is not up to date, a form to complete shall be sent to update the information and return to the TGSS. Finally, and once updated, the TGSS will send the corresponding Working Life Report.
- It provides support to the RED system users in issues related to authorisation, functions and use of the system.
- Technical and IT-related incidents posed by users are resolved.
- Resolution of doubts and incidents related to processing Temporary Disability and Occupational Disease reports through the RED System.
- General information on subjects ascribed to the TGSS.
- Issue and reissue of certificates and reports.
- Assistance in various processes:
Central Treasury for Social Security
In the case of the TGSS, telephone access is via a single number, 901 50 20 50, that offers, when called, the chance to select between 4 options, which can be extended should new needs arise:
The opening hours are Monday to Thursday, from 9.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 18.00 and Friday from 9.00 to 14.00. Calls made outside of these hours or that are not attended due to overloading, are diverted to an answering service so they can be returned and solved. Therefore, the citizens can call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The services offered through the 901 50 20 50 service are listed below, divided into the themed areas used by the telephone support line:
Campaigns for Working Life Reports and Contribution Bases
Requesting Working Life Reports.
National Social Security Institute
The Telephone Support Service offered via the telephone number 901 16 65 65, through which the citizens can obtain general and personal information (after successfully completing the corresponding protocol of identity checks) about the recognition and processing of benefits subject to national legislation, and the protection of international regulations: Community Regulations and Bilateral Agreements on Social Security. Requirements for obtaining the European Health Card. Data for issuing certificates. By appointment...
You can contact us by telephoning 901 16 65 65 from anywhere within Spain. The opening hours are 9:00 to 20:00, Monday to Friday.