On-Site Support Offices
Over recent years the Social Security has been making a significant effort to modernise its offices, both at the level of Provincial Directorates and the local network. This effort has been funded through the depreciation of property assets owned by the Social Security.
A result of this renovation is the creation of the Comprehensive Social Security Offices which are a response to the quality standards relating to face-to-face service such as:
- Uniform signage and corporate image.
- Organisation of the office according to the needs of the public (accessibility).
- Improvement of the material resources and hardware.
- Creation of appropriate waiting areas.
- Improvement of occupational risk prevention and safety standards.