The allocation of an employer number by the Treasury General of the Social Security, for its identification within the corresponding Scheme in the Social Security System. This number is considered the primary and main contribution Account Code number.
|Where to process it:||
At the Social Security Treasury General Office nearest to their business address. If you have a digital certificate you can make this application through the e-Office, or else process your application directly through the services available for “Companies”.
Employers that hire workers for the first time should request their own registration as a company before commencing work activities.
The formalised documents regarding coverage for occupational risks and the financial benefit for temporary disability arising from common contingencies shall remain in effect for a one-year period and shall be extended by equal periods.
|Other important information:|
- Check the status of a requested report
- Digital certificates
- European Health Card
- ISM App in your pocket
- Online/phone Notifications
- Providing the telephone number and e-mail address of the employer
- Rectification of employment history report
- Register of Attorneys
- Registration application and CCC Assignment for collective employers
- Registration application and CCC Assignment for individual employers
- Social Security Offices
- Sole Trader Report
- Working Calendar
- Your employment history report