Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. For more information, please see our cookies policy.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Change of information and company closure

The employer is required to inform the Social Security General Treasury Office of the following changes:

  • Change of name of the individual or change in the status of the legal person.
  • Change of address.
  • Change of agency covering eventualities due to work-related injuries and occupational illness, and the corresponding temporary disability benefits, if any.
  • Change of economic activity.
  • Any other change that may affect the information that was previously provided when registering the company, or opening a Contribution Account.

Likewise, employers have to inform the administration in the event of business closure, as well as the final or temporary end of their activity.

The employer, or his or her contribution account, will be considered as temporarily closed if all workers have been terminated without notifying the Social Security General Treasury Office or its Administration of business closure or activity termination.

After 12 months without demonstrating a continuity, an official case will be opened in order to adopt the corresponding resolution regarding the closing of the business or the continuation or termination of the company, after taking into account the statements of the employers and the justified reasons or other events that may be presented for this purpose.

Data changes, end of activity or company closure will be reported using form TA.7 "Contribution Account" within six calendar days of the date on which they occur.

Changes to the agency that covers work-related injuries and occupational illness and the corresponding temporary disability benefits, will be presented 10 natural days before they are due to become effective.

To finalise your request you may go to the Social Security General Treasury Officeclosest to the address where you work. If you have a digital certificate you can make this application through the e-Office in the services available forCompanies.

Complementary Content