You can now apply for the Minimum Vital Income at the Social Security Electronic Office. IMV information telephone number: 900 20 22 22.
Social Security facilitates the submission of written documents, applications and communications on the Social Security Electronic Office without requiring an electronic means of identification.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Minimum Vital Income Simulator: Check whether you are eligible and how much you could get
- 30/07/2021 Renewal of Level of Excellence Certification for the Provincial Directorate of the INSS of Jaén
- 27/07/2021 Data Protection Award The Spanish Data Protection Agency awards the INSS the Prize for Proactivity and Good Practices.
- 16/07/2021 Pensioners living abroad can prove that they are living abroad by appearing at a video conference.
- 12/07/2021 Obtaining EU co-financing for lighting renovation works at the PD of the TGSS in Murcia.
- 07/07/2021 New platform to apply for and process benefits without digital certificate or cl@ve
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979
Servicios de mayor interés destacados
- Minimum Vital Income
- Prior appointment for benefits and other procedures
- Access RED ON-LINE System
- Payment of debts by credit card
- Birth and Childcare
- Purchase and Sale of Property
- Comprehensive certificate of benefits
- Auctions of Seized Goods
- Health Assistance (Accreditation of right)
- Support vessels(ISM)