The period for requesting the Minimum Vital Income on the Social Security e-Office is now open. MVI Information Number: 900 20 22 22.
Social Security facilitates the submission of written documents, applications and communications on the Social Security Electronic Office without requiring an electronic means of identification.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Minimum Vital Income Simulator: Check whether you are eligible and how much you could get
- Social Security will reopen face-to-face support at its offices
- 27/07/2020 COVID-19. Electronic certificates expired since 14 March.
- 21/07/2020 e-Office service update. Application to amend INSS-Mutual Society. Application to amend partnering Mutual Society and RETA contingency coverage for the upcoming year
- 21/07/2020 All information on the Minimum Vital Income is published on the website, in addition to the information already available in the FAQ
- 21/07/2020 Access to e-Office services with Cl@ve
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
Noticias de Actualidad
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979