The period for requesting the Minimum Vital Income on the Social Security e-Office is now open. MVI Information Number: 900 20 22 22.
Social Security facilitates the submission of written documents, applications and communications on the Social Security Electronic Office without requiring an electronic means of identification.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Minimum Vital Income Simulator: Check whether you are eligible and how much you could get
- Social Security will reopen face-to-face support at its offices
- 27/07/2020 COVID-19. Electronic certificates expired since 14 March.
- 21/07/2020 e-Office service update. Application to amend INSS-Mutual Society. Application to amend partnering Mutual Society and RETA contingency coverage for the upcoming year
- 21/07/2020 All information on the Minimum Vital Income is published on the website, in addition to the information already available in the FAQ
- 21/07/2020 Access to e-Office services with Cl@ve