Rate this content
Beneficiaries / Requirements
- What is the age requirement for taking retirement?
- If I have contributed in several systems, which of them will grant me my retirement pension?
- Can self-employed workers retire before the legal retirement age?
- What does the age allowance for disability entail?
- Which workers is partial retirement applicable to?
- Can a person who is registered as unemployed but does not have 2 years' contributions within the last 15 take retirement?
- Can a worker who has voluntarily terminated his employment relationship take early retirement?
- Is it possible to retire below the legal age without reduction factors being applied?
- If a worker claims partial retirement, does he have to work to the legal age to then be entitled to a normal pension?
- Can a person who has reached ordinary retirement age claim partial retirement?
Incompatibilities - Compatibilities
- Is it possible to retire and work at the same time?
- Can I work if I am retired?
- If a "pensioner" is offered a part-time job, how many hours can he work and still receive a pension?
- If I contribute in the general system and the self-employed system, will I be entitled to two retirement pensions?
- Is claiming a pension compatible with holdership of a business?
Amounts and Payments
- What percentage pension am I due according to my contributions
- Does the percentage alter when I reach legal retirement age?
- Is the age allowance scale at 01/01/67 valid for accrediting the minimum contribution period?
- What pension amount would a person taking partial retirement be due?
- In the event of a flexible retirement, how do contributions made through part-time contracts affect this?