Who are included?
The Special Coal Mining Regime includes workers employed by another person who render services to companies which conduct the following activities related to Coal Mining:
- Coal extraction in underground mines.
- Open-cast coal exploitation.
- Research and surveys
- Recovery of coal and wastewater containing carbonaceous matter.
- Coal selection in mine dumps
- Manufacturing of mineral carbon agglomerates
Coke production furnaces (excluding those pertaining to the iron and steel industry).
River transport of coal.
- Secondary or complementary activities to the above.