Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. If you continue to browse you are consenting to accept the above cookies and accept our cookies policy. Cookies are not used to collect personal information.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Authorisation and administrative procedures

Resultados de la búsqueda

The page you are trying to access is not available in the language you requested. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Languages available: Castellano

The page you are trying to access is not available in the language you requested. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Languages available: Castellano

What is the legal framework for the RED System?

The legal framework for the RED  System is based on the Ministerial Order of 3 April 1995 (BOE  of 7 April) and on the Resolution by the General Directorate of the TGSS , of 23 May 1995 (BOE of 7 June) that implements the foregoing.

What needs to be done before applying for the authorisation to use the RED System?

To use the RED  System, you must have aSILCON  Certificate from the Social Security. This Certificate enables citizens to carry out transactions over the INTERNET, guaranteeing the security of the communications and granting legal validity to any electronic transaction that is carried out.

To obtain this certificate, citizens must prove their identity in person using their DNI at the Digital Certificate Offices.

The SILCON Certificate is personal and non-transferable, and not only does it guarantee the security of the communications, but it also gives them legal validity.

Where can I apply for the authorisation?

To start using the RED System it is necessary to apply for an authorisation by going to the User Support Unit at any of the Provincial Offices of the TGSS.

Who can apply for an authorisation?

The RED System authorisation is granted to those companies, professionals and other parties that, as part of their activity, fill in and submit contribution documents on behalf of the taxpayers subject to the contribution obligation.

The authorisation is given to the groups described above that belong to the following schemes:

  • General Scheme, (including: Special Scheme for Artists, Special System of Fruit, Vegetables and Vegetable Preserves, Special System of Handling and Packaging Fresh Tomatoes, Special System for Permanent Intermittent Workers who provide services to Film Screening Companies, Dance Halls, Discos and Nightclubs, Special System for Permanent Intermittent Workers who provide services to Market and Public Survey Companies, and Special Agricultural System).

  • Special Schemes for Seafarers (Employed Workers)  and Coal Mining.

Who takes care of it?

The User Support Unit in your province through the TGSS Telephone Support Service, which is available Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 18:30, on 901 50 20 50.

What documentation will I receive?

When the authorisation is granted, the following documents will be issued:

  • Resolution granting or denying the authorisation.

  • Installation instructions

  • User training manuals

  • Information and regulations concerning tests and practice in the area of contributions and affiliation.

Can an authorisation be suspended or revoked?

Yes. If the conditions in the authorisation are not complied with, this can lead to its being suspended or revoked.

Is it transferable?

Yes, but only if the holder of an authorisation changes, as when the person who represented the company or office given an authorisation is replaced or the business address changes.

Who is reponsible for using the authorisation?

The person responsible for the use of the authorisation is the owner of the office or the legal representative of the company. If this is the main user, he or she can delegate its use to personnel with whom he or she has a labour relation or to a self-employed collaborator who will use it as a secondary user. The personnel must be listed as authorised users with access to the TGSS system.

The main user is the person who made the application for the secondary users, when the application is approved by the TGSS. Each of them must have a SILCON Certificate to be able to use the RED System. Therefore, the main user is responsible for the secondary users. It is very important that the main user request of the authorisation for any secondary users who no longer need it, for any reason.

How many users can one authorisation have?

It depends on the activities of the company or office. In theory, there will only be one main user plus as many secondary users as the holder of the authorisation needs.

Each user linked to that authorisation will use his or her own SILCON Certificate for each operation made on the RED System, so that each operation is linked with its originator.

Where can one learn to use the system?

You can find out the dates for courses and meetings and apply to attend them through the User Support Units. A Basic Guide to Using the RED System is also available on the Internet to help users.

Once users are authorised, they can carry out tests or practice sessions on the system without these having any administrative effect.

Can the authorised user view, register, delete or make changes to secondary users using the RED System?

Yes, the holder of the authorisation can register, delete or make changes to secondary users using the RED System. The holder of the authorisation can also view the details of any or all the users registered with the authorisation. This feature is located in "Authorisation Management", in the RED Services On-Line menu.

Can you view the CACs/NAFs assigned to an authorisation?

Yes, any user can view any or all of the Contribution Account Codes and NAFs that have been assigned when making the enquiry. This feature is located in the "Authorisation Management" section, in the RED Services On-Line menu. 

Is it possible to rescind a CCC/ NAF allocated to an authorisation?

A request can be made to rescind a CCC or NAF through the service available in the RED System: Online/ Authorisations Management/ Allocation or Rescission of CCC or NAF, or by filling in the corresponding form (FR104 or FR115).

Complementary Content