You can now apply for the Minimum Vital Income at the Social Security Electronic Office. IMV information telephone number: 900 20 22 22.
Social Security facilitates the submission of written documents, applications and communications on the Social Security Electronic Office without requiring an electronic means of identification.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Minimum Vital Income Simulator: Check whether you are eligible and how much you could get
- 20/08/2021 New service to request medical assistance for migrants temporarily staying in Spain.
- 20/08/2021 New services for claiming benefit for co-responsible infant care and change in the name of the service for managing temporary disability benefits.
- 30/07/2021 Renewal of Level of Excellence Certification for the Provincial Directorate of the INSS of Jaén
- 27/07/2021 Data Protection Award The Spanish Data Protection Agency awards the INSS the Prize for Proactivity and Good Practices.
- 16/07/2021 Pensioners living abroad can prove that they are living abroad by appearing at a video conference.
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979