The period for requesting the Minimum Vital Income on the Social Security e-Office is now open. MVI Information Number: 900 20 22 22.
Social Security facilitates the submission of written documents, applications and communications on the Social Security Electronic Office without requiring an electronic means of identification.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Minimum Vital Income Simulator: Check whether you are eligible and how much you could get
- 09/06/2021 COVID-19 ERTEs: New monthly statistical publication on COVID-19 ERTE affiliates
- 09/06/2021 e-Office Request for a COVID-19 Moratorium or low income base due to RETA pluriactivity.
- 09/06/2021 BREXIT: citizens' rights. Telephone numbers.
- 31/05/2021 Electronic register of powers of attorney Access as a Power of Attorney and/or as a Representative
- 31/05/2021 Social Marine Institute (ISM) Service Charters
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
Noticias de Actualidad
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979