In view of the war situation in Ukraine, pensioners of the Spanish Social Security System residing in Ukraine are informed that the obligation to present proof of life before 31 March 2022 is suspended. The new deadline for complying with this procedure will be published in the same way.
Complete your paperwork via the e-Office and the Electronic register. If you do not have an electronic means of authentication, you may also submit your applications relating to benefits, health care, afiliation, contribution or collection and sea workers.
IMV information telephone number: 900 20 22 22. Access to the Minimum Living Income application form.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Access to e-Office services with Cl@ve
- 22/11/2022 2021 Reports. INSS, ISM, SJASS and Social Security General Treasury
- 27/10/2022 New access to Retirement Application for Representatives
- 11/10/2022 2023 Draft Social Security Budget
- 06/10/2022 Resolution of 21 September 2022 relating to the Social Security Electronic Register
- 06/10/2022 New service to request a statement of disagreement with medical discharge from the INSS
- 07/09/2022 New statistical publication on Evolution of initial registrations for retirement by modality
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979