You can now apply for the Minimum Vital Income at the Social Security Electronic Office. IMV information telephone number: 900 20 22 22.
Social Security facilitates the submission of written documents, applications and communications on the Social Security Electronic Office without requiring an electronic means of identification.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Access to e-Office services with Cl@ve
- Minimum Vital Income Simulator: Check whether you are eligible and how much you could get
- ISM in your pocket, the app for seafarers.
- 10/01/2022 Social Security 2022 Budgets
- 10/12/2021 New e-Headquarters Healthcare Services
- 02/12/2021 New service aimed at workers of the Special Scheme for Sea Workers, to request the benefit for co-responsibility in the care of the infant (REM) and change the name of the service management of the temporary disability benefit (REM)
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979