You can now apply for the Minimum Vital Income at the Social Security Electronic Office. IMV information telephone number: 900 20 22 22.
If you received the Minimum Living Income in 2020, remember to file your 2020 tax return to continue receiving it. This is filed with the Tax Agency and it is NOT necessary to file a copy with the National Social Security Institute.
Social Security facilitates the submission of written documents, applications and communications on the Social Security Electronic Office without requiring an electronic means of identification.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Minimum Vital Income Simulator: Check whether you are eligible and how much you could get
- 14/06/2021 Service Updated: Application for successive periods of Childbirth and Childcare Benefit and modification of the account number where you want to receive them.
- 14/06/2021 New service: Application for maritime-healthcare vocational training course by maritime-fishing sector entity (REM)
- 09/06/2021 COVID-19 ERTEs: New monthly statistical publication on COVID-19 ERTE affiliates
- 09/06/2021 e-Office Request for a COVID-19 Moratorium or low income base due to RETA pluriactivity.
- 09/06/2021 BREXIT: citizens' rights. Telephone numbers.
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
Noticias de Actualidad
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979
Servicios de mayor interés destacados
- Minimum Vital Income
- Prior appointment for benefits and other procedures
- Access RED ON-LINE System
- Payment of debts by credit card
- Birth and Childcare
- Purchase and Sale of Property
- Comprehensive certificate of benefits
- Auctions of Seized Goods
- Health Assistance (Accreditation of right)
- Support vessels(ISM)