In view of the war situation in Ukraine, pensioners of the Spanish Social Security System residing in Ukraine are informed that the obligation to present proof of life before 31 March 2022 is suspended. The new deadline for complying with this procedure will be published in the same way.
Complete your paperwork via the e-Office and the Electronic register. If you do not have an electronic means of authentication, you may also submit your applications relating to benefits, health care, afiliation, contribution or collection and sea workers.
IMV information telephone number: 900 20 22 22. Access to the Minimum Living Income application form.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Access to e-Office services with Cl@ve
- New Data Portal
- 07/09/2022 New statistical publication on Evolution of initial registrations for retirement by modality
- 16/08/2022 New service request for medical review of the extension of temporary disability due to improvement
- 16/08/2022 New service for requesting reimbursement of temporary disability benefit paid under the delegated payment scheme and not deducted in the contribution forms
- 26/07/2022 New Social Security affiliation statistics
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979