Complete your paperwork via the e-Office and the Electronic register. If you do not have an electronic means of authentication, you may also submit your applications relating to benefits, health care, affiliation, contribution or collection and sea workers.
IMV information telephone number: 900 20 22 22. Access to the Minimum Living Income application form.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Access to e-Office services with Cl@ve
- The new contribution system for self-employed workers in 2023
- 12/09/2023 New service: Consultation of Special Agreement receipts issued
- 04/08/2023 New service: Consultation of certificates of being up-to-date with Social Security and debt reports
- 03/08/2023 New service: Certificates of being up-to-date with Social Security and debt reports
- 26/07/2023 Social Security assets. Leasing of property
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979