You can now apply for the Minimum Vital Income at the Social Security Electronic Office. IMV information telephone number: 900 20 22 22.
Social Security facilitates the submission of written documents, applications and communications on the Social Security Electronic Office without requiring an electronic means of identification.
Accesos directos a servicios
- Minimum Vital Income Simulator: Check whether you are eligible and how much you could get
- 18/10/2021 2022 Draft Social Security Budget
- 15/10/2021 IMPORTASS expands its information and services. Consult your current situation, employment history and contribution bases in your personal area.
- 24/09/2021 Determination of deadlines. Directorate of the ISM Resolution
- 21/09/2021 Determination of deadlines. Resolution of the Directorate-General of the TGSS
- 15/09/2021 Determination of deadlines. Directorate General of the INSS Resolution
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979