Below are details of the general procedure
Who can apply for it?
Workers employed by another person or similar workers with reduced work hours, with the proportional reduction in salary due to caring for:
- a child under the age of twelve,
- people with physical, mental or sensory disabilities,
- relatives up to second degree kinship who cannot fend for themselves,
- in the event of the premature births or children who have to remain in hospital after the birth, provided certain requirements are met.
When does it have to be submitted?
- 90 days of the situation causing the agreement to be signed.
- At any time during the period of reduction in work hours.
The presentation periods affect the date on which the agreement takes effect.
What formalities are involved?
They should submit Form TA-0040.
Where is it processed?
In the Provincial Department of the Social Security Treasury General or Administration corresponding to the address of the applicant.
Through the e-Office, if you have a digital certificate.