All applications for Spanish and Peruvian benefits must be submitted to the competent institution in the country where the interested party is resident:
- the Social Security Support and Information Centre nearest to your home (National Social Security Institute) or
- the Provincial Directorates of the Marine Social Institute, for workers included in the Special Scheme for Sea Workers.
- Superintendencia de Banca y Seguros for pensions for those affiliated to a Private Pension Fund Adminstrator
- Oficina de Normalización Previsional (ONP) (Retirement Normalisation Institute) for pensions under the retirement systems
- Seguro Social de Salud (ESSALUD) for benefits from the contributive scheme of the Social Security for Health.