Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. For more information, please see our cookies policy.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Application for benefits

Applications for Spanish and Cape Verdean benefits must be submitted to the competent Institution of the country where the interested party is resident and will have effect on both countries, provided that the interested party expressly states, or it can be deduced from the documentation submitted, that they have worked in both countries.

If the interested party or the originators reside in a third country, they must submit their application to the Institution of the country (Spain or Cape Verde) under whose legislation they were last insured.

In Spain:

In Cape Verde:

  • The National Social Security Institute.
Complementary Content