Cl@ve PIN is a single-use password for a limited period of time, so it is renewed every time you carry out a transaction. You will receive the code via the Cl@ve PIN app or by SMS. To use a PIN code, you must follow the steps below:
- Install the Cl@ve PIN app by downloading it for free from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Access the procedure you wish to carry out by selecting the Cl@ve PIN access method.
- Enter your ID number and the contrast data and click "Continue".
- Click on "Get PIN" to generate the password.
- Access the Cl@ve PIN app to check your password. If you do not have the application installed you can request the PIN be sent by SMS after 60 seconds.
- Enter the PIN code and press "Access".