Who can sign it?
- Workers work terminate their affiliation with their current SS Scheme and are not included in any other scheme.
- Employed workers on permanent contracts and self-employed workers included in the Social Security System, as long as they have active contributor status, are aged 65 years or over and have 35 years or more of effective contributions.
- Workers or assimilated workers in a situation of multiple employment or multiple activity who stop one of the activities as an employed or self-employed worker.
- Workers or assimilated workers who end their activity as an employed or self-employed worker and have contracts with remuneration that gives rise to a contribution base below the average of the twelve months immediately prior to ending the activity.
- Recipients of total permanent disability pension for their usual occupation, who have carried out work after the effective date of the corresponding pension, were included in a Social Security Scheme and find themselves in one of the aforementioned situations.
- Workers who are receiving unemployment benefits and stop receiving them.
- Pensioners who have been declared as partially unfit for work or disabled.
- Recipients of a pension for permanent disability or retirement, whose pension has been cancelled by virtue of a final judgement.
- Workers who have terminated their affiliation by making a pension application and this application has been rejected.