Payment by the Managing Body of contributions for the contingencies of retirement for the subsidy for persons over 55 years of age, and for certain permanent-intermittent contracts, taking 100% of the minimum current valid contribution rate as the contribution base.
Documentation to be presented for recognition of the subsidy:
- Subsidy application on the standard form.
- Identification of the applicant, spouse and children supported by the applicant and appearing in the application, accredited by original, valid documentation:
- Spanish citizens: National Identity Document (DNI).
- Foreigners with Spanish residence: For the purposes of identification: Foreigner Identity Card or identity document from their country of origin if they are a citizen of a country that is part of the European Economic Space or Switzerland. In all cases, the Foreigner Identification Number (NIE).
- Family Register Book, or an equivalent document, in the case of foreign citizens.
- Certificate of the degree of disability issued by the Institute for the Elderly and Social Services or the appropriate body of the Autonomous Community, or the decision of the National Institute of the Social Security, of the Ministry of Finance and the Civil Service or the Ministry of Defence, which acknowledges pensioner status due to total or absolute permanent disability, serious disability, or retirement due to being permanently unfit for work or service.
- Court order or certification of the foster care stating the consent of the Public Body that is responsible for child protection in each territory, and the starting date of the foster care
- Judgment and/or regulating convention, in cases of separation or divorce.
- Proof, when appropriate, of income received in the month prior to the application by the applicant, spouse and children stated in section 3.3 of the application.
- Photocopy of the report on the improvement review.
- Company certificate(s), signed and sealed, from the company(ies) where the applicant has been employed.
- Certification issued by the Government Delegate's or Under-delegate's Offices, stating the date of return and the duration of the employment in the receiving country.
- Form E-301, if returning from a member country of the European Economic Area, or a connection form stating the duration of the periods worked in a country with which an agreement on unemployment protection has been signed (Australia or Switzerland).
- Certification issued by the Director of the prison, stating the dates of beginning and end of the prison term, and the cause for the release.
- Any other document that, in accordance with current regulations, the Social Marine Institute deems necessary in order to grant unemployment benefits, in each particular case.