Income limit table for small families
|DEPENDENT CHILDREN (n)||MINIMUM LIMIT (mL) Income < = mL (1)||FULL ANNUAL ALLOWANCE (A)(1)||MAXIMUM LIMIT (ML) Income > mL < ML (2)||ANNUAL DIFFERENTIAL ALLOWANCE (D) (3) (4)||MAXIMUM INCOME LEVEL (5)|
|1||14,011.00||588.00||14,599.00||14,599.00 -I >= 49.00||14,550.00|
|2||16,112.65||1,176.00||17,288.65||17.288,65-I >= 98,00||17,190.65|
|3||18,214.30||1,764.00||19,978.30||19,978.30 -I >= 147.00||19,831.30|
|4||20,315.95||2,352.00||22,667.95||22,667.95 -I >= 196.00||22,471.95|
25,357.60 -I >= 245.00
|6||24,519.25||3,528.00||28,047.25||28,047.25 -I >= 294.00||27,753.25|
|7||26,620.90||4,116.00||30,736.90||30,736.90 -I >= 343.00||30,393.90|
33,426.55- I >= 392.00
36,116.20 -I >= 441.00
|10||32,925.85||5,880.00||38,805.85||38,805.85 -I >= 490.00||38,315.85|
|A = 588,00n||ML = mL + A||D = ML - I provided that D > = €49.00/year/child||Maximum level =
ML - (49.00n)
- (1) The full annual allowance (A) is granted if the annual income (I) is less than or equal to the minimum limit (mL) based on the total number of originators.
- (2) Maximum limit (ML) calculable to establish whether the differential allowance (D) is applicable. Maximum limit (ML) is the minimum limit (mL) plus €341 for each able-bodied originator under 18.
- (3) An annual allowance (D) equal to the difference between the maximum limit (ML) and income (I), will be granted on the provision that said difference is equal to or greater than €28.41 per year per originator.
- (4) The annual difference allowance (D), will be distributed amongst the originators.
- (5) If the annual income (I) exceeds these amounts, no allowance will be granted.