Income limit table for large families
Financial allocation for non-disabled dependent children or minors, under 18 years of age.
|DEPENDENT CHILDREN (n)||MINIMUM LIMIT (mL) Income < = mL (1)||FULL ANNUAL ALLOWANCE (A)(1)||MAXIMUM LIMIT (ML) Income > mL < ML (2)||ANNUAL DIFFERENTIAL ALLOWANCE (D) (3) (4)||MAXIMUM INCOME LEVEL (5)|
|3||18,867.00||1,023.00||19,890.00||19,890.00 - I > = 85.23||19,804.77|
|4||21,923.00||1,364.00||23,287.00||23,287.00 - I > = 113.64||23,173.36|
|26,684.00 - I > = 142.05||26,541.95|
|6||28,035.00||2,046.00||30,081.00||30,081.00 - I > = 170.46||29,910.54|
|33,478.00 - I > = 198.87||33,279.13|
|8||34,147.00||2,728.00||36,875.00||36,875.00 - I > = 227.28||36,647.72|
|9||37,203.00||3,069.00||40,272.00||40,272.00 - I > = 255.69||40,016.31|
|10||40,259.00||3,410.00||43,669.00||43,669.00 - I > = 284.10||43,384.90|
|n||Lm = 18,867.00 + 3,056.00 (n-3)||A= 341.00 n||ML = mL + A||D = ML - I provided that D >= 28.41 euros/year/child||Maximum level =
ML - (28.41 n )
- (1) The full annual allowance (A) is granted if the annual income (I) is less than or equal to the minimum limit (mL) based on the total number of originators.
- (2) Maximum limit (ML) calculated to establish whether the differential allowance (D) is applicable. Maximum limit (ML) is the minimum limit (mL) plus €291 for each able-bodied originator under 18.
- (3) An annual allowance (D) equal to the difference between the maximum limit (ML) and income (I), will be granted on the provision that said difference is equal to or greater than €28.41 per year per originator.
- (4) The annual difference allowance (D), will be distributed amongst the originators.
- (5) If annual income (I) exceeds these amounts, no allowance will be granted.