Form and place of submission:
- You can submit your application in person, at any of the registers of the Provincial Directorates, Administrative Offices or Sub-Offices that form the Social Security Treasury General, as well as in any of the places set forth in article 38.4 of Law 30/1992 of 26 November, on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and the Common Administrative Procedure, as amended by Law 4/1999 of 13 January (B.O.E. of 14/01/1999).
- If you have a digital certificate, you can submit your application electronically in the e-Office through the procedure Filing appeals with the TGSS, and subsequently check its status through the service Monitoring appeals with the TGSS.
Filing the claim:
- One month if the decision being appealed were explicit, counting from the day following its notification or publication.
- Three months counting from the day after the result of administrative silence.
- One month counting from the day of receipt of the appeal in any register of the TGSS.
Due to lodging an appeal:
Lodging the appeal does not suspend execution of the objected decision unless, for collection management decisions, sufficient collateral is guaranteed or the amount of the debt claimed is deposited to the TGSS, including charges, interest and procedural costs, in accordance with articles 30.5 and 34.4 of the General Social Security Act.
Due to the lack of one or more of the minimum requirements for lodging an appeal:
Failure to meet one or several requirements listed in the "minimum appeal content" section and those demanded, if applicable, by specific applicable legislation, will require the interested party to supply what is missing or provide the mandatory documents within ten days. Failure to do this will result in the abandonment of the appeal.
Due to a lack of express decision within the maximum legal time period:
Rejections, except when the appeal is formulated against rejection by administrative silence of an initial application due to exceeding the deadline, in which case the appeal has been accepted.
Due to an express decision:
- Total acceptance.
- Partial acceptance.
- Inadmissible for processing.
Other important information:
- Applicable Legislation:
- Articles 107 and subsequent of Law 30/1992, of 26 November, on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and the Common Administrative Procedures.
- Articles 30 and 34 and Additional Provision Twenty-five of the General Social Security Act.
Article 46 of the General Regulation of Social Security Collection, approved by Royal Decree 1415/2004, of 11 June.
- Article 91 of the General Regulation on Contribution and Payment of other rights of Social Security, approved by Royal Decree 2064/1995, of 22 December.
- Article 63 of the General Regulation on Registration of Companies and Affiliation, Registering, Deregistering and Changes of Worker Information in Social Security.
- Monitoring appeals against the TGSS