All administrative decisions of the TGSS that bring an end to the administrative procedure, except for decisions in appeals for the review of a decision of a public body.
It is optional, the individual may go directly to judicial review.
Minimum appeal content:
- The personal details of the applicant.
- Where appropriate, the personal details of the representative.
- Information identifying the decision that is being appealed and the reason for the appeal.
- Place, date and signature of the applicant or, where appropriate, the representative, as well as the specified address for notifications.
- Administrative body, centre or department to which it is being sent.
- When acting through a representative, proof must be provided of the granted representation.