Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. For more information, please see our cookies policy.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Procedure for requesting the Special Agreement for workers who have the status of civil servants or employees of intergovernmental international organisations.

Below are details of the general procedure

Who can apply for it?

Spaniards who have the status of employees or civil servants of Intergovernmental International Bodies.

When does it have to be submitted?

At any time.

What formalities are involved?

They should submit Form TA-0040.

Where is it processed?

In Person:

In the Provincial Department of the Social Security Treasury General or Administration corresponding to the address of the applicant.


Through the e-Office, if you have a digital certificate.

Complementary Content