Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. For more information, please see our cookies policy.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Procedure for requesting the ordinary Special Agreement

Below are details of the general procedure

Who can apply for it?

Workers or similar who withdraw from the System they were registered in or who meet certain requirements.

When does it have to be submitted?


  • 90 days from the causative date.
  • One year from the employment termination date or situation that gives rise to the special agreement.

The presentation periods affect the date on which the agreement takes effect.

What formalities are involved?

They should submit Form TA-0040 and accredit that they have contributed for 1080 days during the past 12 years prior to the situation that gave rise to the application.

Where is it processed?

In Person:

In the Provincial Department of the Social Security Treasury General or Administration corresponding to the address of the applicant.


Through the e-Office, if you have a digital certificate.

Complementary Content