Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. For more information, please see our cookies policy.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Procedure for requesting the Special Health Care Agreement for Spanish self-employed workers abroad

Below are details of the general procedure

Who can apply for it?

Spanish emigrants who are self-employed, when their activity is conducted in a country with which Spain has not ratified international Social Security regulations or which, albeit having them, do not duly regulate or guarantee health benefits.

When does it have to be submitted?

At any time.

What formalities are involved?

They should submit Form TA-0040.

Where is it processed?

In Person:

In the Provincial Department of the Social Security Treasury General or Administration corresponding to the address of the applicant.


Through the e-Office, if you have a digital certificate.

Complementary Content