Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. If you continue to browse you are consenting to accept the above cookies and accept our cookies policy. Cookies are not used to collect personal information.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Procedure for affiliation, termination of affiliation, and data changes in the Social Security General Scheme

Below are details of the general procedure

Who can apply for it?

The employer is required to present and sign registrations or deregistrations and to notify Social Security of any changes to their employees' data.

In the Special System for Domestic Employees, if the employment relationship is less than 60 hours per month, the worker can take on this responsibility him/herself.

What formalities are involved?


In the Special System for Domestic Employees using Form TA2/S-0138

Where is it processed?

At the Provincial Directorate of the T.G.S.S.  or its Administrative Office

NOTE: Registrations, deregistrations and data changes may also be processed through the RED System.

Complementary Content