Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. For more information, please see our cookies policy.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Procedures for affiliation, termination of affiliation and data changes in the Special Scheme for Self-Employed Workers

Below are details of the general procedure

Who can apply for it?

Self-employed workers are under obligation to become affiliated, terminate affiliation, and notify Social Security of changes in their data.

Where is it processed?


At the Social Security e-Office if you have a digital certificate (including electronic ID) or Cl@ve System.

Complementary Content