Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. For more information, please see our cookies policy.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Application for Benefits

Application for Benefits

All applications  for Spanish and Australian benefits must be sent to the competent institution in the country where the interested party is resident. It will apply to both countries if this is requested in the application or if can be inferred from the documentation submitted that this person was affiliated to the Social Security in both countries.

When applying for an Australian pension from Spain, the interested party must provide, together with the application form, forms AUS-140 and MOD (IA). For more information, please go to  > Overseas Claim Forms.     

 In Spain:

In Australia:

Complementary Content