To submit applications for benefits and to request information, interested parties should contact the Competent Institution or Liaison Body in the State Party in which they reside. The date on which the application is submitted to the Competent Institution or Liaison Body in the country of residence, will be considered to be the date on which the application is submitted to the Competent Institution of the corresponding State Party, as long as periods of insurance are claimed in said Country or it can be deduced from the submitted documentation that they exist. With regard to the old age pension, the application will not be considered to have been submitted in those States Parties in which the required age for entitlement has not been reached or where the wish to defer its effects has been expressly stated.
If the interested party or the originators reside in a third country, they must submit their application to the Competent Institution or Liaison Body of the State Party under whose legislation they were last insured.
- the Social Security Support and Information Centre nearest to your home (National Social Security Institute) or
- the Social Marine Institute's Provincial Directorates, for workers included in the Special Sea Workers Scheme.
- National Social Security Administration - ANSES.
- Long-Term Social Security Managing Body.
- The National Social Security Institute.
In Chile:Pension Fund Administrators, for persons affiliated with the Pension System based on individual capitalisation.
- The Social Welfare Institute, for persons affiliated with the welfare schemes that it manages.
- The Ecuadorian Social Security Institute.
In El Salvador:
- El Salvador's Pensions Supervising Authority.
- The Social Welfare Institute (IPS).
- The Retirement and Pension Fund of the Ministry of Finance.
- The Retirement and Pension Fund of the National Administration of Electricity (ANDE).
- The Paraguayan Retirement and Pension Fund for the Personnel of Itaipú Binacional.
- The Retirement and Pension Fund for Members of the Legislature.
- The Fund for Social Security and Railway Workers.
- The Retirement and Pension Fund for Bankers and their Relatives.
- The Retirement and Pension Fund for Municipal Personnel.
- Social Welfare Standardisation Office (ONP) –
For those affiliated to the National Pension System
- Banking, Insurance and Pension Fund Administrators Supervisory Authority (SBS) –
For those affiliated to the Private Pension System
- National Pensions Centre, Lisbon.
- The Social Welfare Bank.
- The Banking Pension and Retirement Fund.
- The Notarial Social Security Fund.
- The Banking Pension and Retirement Fund for University Professionals.
- The Service for Police Pensions and Retirement.
- The Service for Pensions and Retirement of the Armed Forces.
- The Bank of State Insurance.