Who may subscribe to it?
People who meet the following requirements may subscribe to this special agreement:
- They must be aged over 18 and under 67 or aged 65 if able to accredit they have paid contributions for 38 years and 6 months.
- They must be affected by a recognised grade of disability equal to or higher than 33% in the case of people with cerebral palsy, people with mental illness or people with intellectual disability, or 65% in the case of people with physical or sensory disability.
- They must not be registered or in a situation similar to that of being registered in any Social Security scheme or any other public social protection scheme.
- They must be registered in public employment services as job-seekers and not have been employed for a period of at least six months immediately before the date of applying for the special agreement.
- They must not be retirement pensioners or suffer from permanent disability.