Y SEGURIDAD SOCIAL
Addresses and Telephone Numbers
Telephone Support Service
The Social Security offers a telephone service that enables you to send information and carry out various processes over the phone, eliminating the need to travel. It is committed to: always answering, providing the information and data required in the shortest possible time and treating it with the utmost confidentiality.
In order to maintain the confidentiality of your information, all reports and related documents will only be sent to the name and address that we have on our files.
If the details you provide are different from the details we hold on our database, we will send you a form (postage will be paid by the addressee) that enables you to simply update your details so that, once we are certain of your identity, we can send you the requested information.
To help us deal with you query more easily, please have the necessary documentation to hand: DNI (National Identity Document), NAF (Affiliation Number), CAC (Contribution Account Code) etc .
Line: 900 16 65 65 for Pensions and other Benefits (INSS )
This is a freephone number that can be used all over Spain. You will be dealt with directly and in person from Monday to Friday (not bank holidays), with uninterrupted service from 9:00 to 20:00.
This specialised support and information service provides:
- General information and guidance on the requirements, applications, documentation, procedures and processes required to gain access to the Social Security System benefits.
- General information on granted benefits, revaluation, minimum supplements, incompatibilities and concurrent pensions, etc.
- Specific information on the stage of the application process or issues related to the granted benefit.
- You can use this service to apply for the European Health Insurance Card which will be sent by post to the interested party´s address.
- It also provides information on any area of the Social Security related to the processes that the INSS is responsible for.
Line: 901 50 20 50 for Affiliation, Registration, Collection, Deferments, RED (TGSS)
This telephone service is available 24 hours a day, although you will only be dealt with in person during normal working hours (morning and afternoon).
It provides information on the following areas:
Affiliation, Registration, Collection, Deferments:
- General Information on:
- Worker affiliation, termination of affiliation, and data changes.
- Company registration and the assignment of Contribution Account Codes.
- Special agreements.
- Contributions and payment collection.
- Deferment and payment in instalments.
- All other information related to the processes of the Treasury General of the Social Security.
- Issuing reports and certificates:
- Affiliation, registration and termination certificates and reports.
- Company contribution status certificates.
- Contribution status certificates from previous tax years.
- Worker employment histories.
- Assistance in various processes:
- Sending the necessary documentation for affiliation and termination of affiliation from the Special Schemes for Self-Employed Workers and Domestic Employees.
- Issuing and sending duplicates of the affiliation documents.
- Sending in the forms for specific actions.
- Updating and changing personal details and addresses of workers.
- The Citizens' Telephone Processing and Support Charts provide more complete information on the Telephone Support Services offered by the Treasury General of the Social Security.
- Companies, groups of companies and professionals can ring this number to resolve any queries they may have on how to operate the RED System over the Internet. It provides one-to-one advice, dealing with any queries and incidents, as well as processing user access to conferences and courses.
All the information on this service can be found on the RED System .
If there are any problems when selecting the options offered on the 901 50 20 50 telephone service, please follow the instructions below:
- Users that do not have a private telephone exchange: virtually all telephones must be able to transmit multi-frequency (hereinafter MF) tones, due to the fact that most public telephone exchanges offer this option.
- Users that have a private telephone exchange:
- ANALOGUE TELEPHONES: virtually all telephones are able to transmit MF tones without any user involvement. However, there are analogue telephones that have a key to activate MF or DEC, in which case the user should check that MF is turned on.
- DIGITAL TELEPHONES: digital telephones usually require to a code to be entered in order to activate MF tones. The table below shows how to activate MF tones on the most common digital telephones on the market.
|TELEPHONE EXCHANGE MAKE||TELEPHONE||SETTINGS|
|Ericsson MD110||Digital||Press 9 when listening to the voice. "Touch Tone On"|
|Ericsson Businessphone 50 and 250||Digital||On most just press 9 or *|
|Alcatel||Some analogue||Press 72|
|Alcatel||Digital||The MF option is on the telephone menu|
|Neris||Digital Office||Hold down * for a few seconds until a few small lines appear on the telephone display/screen|
|Neris||Digital Cristal||On the menu press on "Communication Status", move the arrow down to "Transparent Mode" and change the status to ACTIVATED.|
|DKDA||Digital||MF tones are activated by default. If they are not activated, this should be done by programming the telephone exchange.|
|Siemens||Digital||MF tones are activated by default. On older versions, press *53|