Percentage / Reduction Coefficients
- The pension resulting from applying the corresponding percentage to the regulating base will be reduced by applying the following reduction coefficients for each year or part of a year remaining before the worker reaches the age of 65, at the time of the causal event:
- Between 30 and 34 full years of certified contributions: 7,5 %.
- Between 35 and 37 full years of certified contributions: 7 %.
- Between 38 and 39 full years of certified contributions: 6,5 %.
- With 40 or more full years of certified contributions: 6 %.
- To calculate the number of contribution years in order to determine the corresponding reduction coefficients:
- When appropriate, the contribution years and days are calculated according to the allocation scale based on the person's age as of 1 January 1967.
- Each full contribution year is taken, without considering parts of years to be complete years.
- Once the right is established, the age reduction coefficients for arduous, toxic, dangerous or harmful jobs are taken into account to determine the corresponding reduction coefficients for the retirement pension.