Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. If you continue to browse you are consenting to accept the above cookies and accept our cookies policy. Cookies are not used to collect personal information.

Application to change contribution bases

Initially, you can go to a Social Security General Treasury Office in order to process your application. Subsequently, you will be able to process your application directly through the Application to change contribution basis (Self-employed workers) orApplication to change contribution basis (Special agreements) services, through the Social Security e-Office, if you have a digital certificate or username/password. 



En la siguiente tabla podrá descargarse los siguientes Documentos.
Documentos Download Fecha
TC4005 Application to change contribution base Descargar documento TC4005 Application to change contribution base. The document will open in a new window.(PDF,254 KB) 10/10/2018
Complementary Content