Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. If you continue to browse you are consenting to accept the above cookies and accept our cookies policy. Cookies are not used to collect personal information.

To countries in the European Union, European Economic Space and Switzerland

In this case, only application form TA.300 must be submitted.

NB: Form A1 or E101, depending on the applicable EC Regulation, is issued by the TGSS Offices or Provincial Directorates. This means that the employer or worker does not need to fill them in  beforehand. 






Complementary Content