All applications for Spanish and Colombian benefits must be submitted to the competent institution in the country where the interested party is resident.
- The Social Security Support and Information Centre nearest to your home (National Social Security Institute) or
- the Provincial Offices of the Marine Social Institute, for workers included in the Special Scheme for Sea Workersthe Provincial Offices of the Marine Social Institute, for workers included in the Special Scheme for Sea Workers.
- For the Joint Average Premium Scheme with Fixed Benefits
- The Social Security Institute and
- Banks, Funds or Social Security institutions, from either the public or private sector, only for those affiliated to them.
- For the Individual Savings Scheme with Joint Contributions
- Pension and Redundancy Fund Administration Companies.