Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. If you continue to browse you are consenting to accept the above cookies and accept our cookies policy. Cookies are not used to collect personal information.



  • Others

    • How can I obtain grants for minors?
      Category: Others > Subject:

      Grants to minors do not fall within the Social Security's jurisdiction. The competent authority on this matter is the Inland Revenue.

      Actions available
    • How can I request specific statistical data from the Social Security Treasury?
      Category: Others > Subject:

      Since the entry into force of Law 19/2013 of 9 December on transparency, access to public information and good governance, requests for information to the Social Security Treasury are processed by the Social Security’s Unique Transparency Information Unit (UIT). To do so, your request must be made through the Transparency Portal, or you can also upload the form that can be downloaded from the same website to the administrative records. You must provide the applicant’s National Identity Document and e-mail address.

      Actions available
Complementary Content