Cookies Notice

This website uses cookies to help you have a better user experience. Cookies are not used to collect personal information. For more information, please see our cookies policy.

Rate this page
Rate this content

Return of Undue Payments


  • Return of Undue Payments

    • Return of undue payments
      Category: > Subject:

      Persons who are responsible or obliged to make contributions or pay other debts to the Social Security are entitled to the full or partial return of any payments made in error.

      If you have a digital certificate you can submit your application through the General Scheme and Related Procedures Undue Payment Return procedure, at the Social Security e-Office, or go to the local Social Security Treasury General Administration Office of the party liable for payment. If the Administrative Office is authorised for centralised processing, it shall be responsible for making the return.

      The returns application form is available on this website, at the address below:

      Employers/Workers > Contributions/Collections > Information Area > Collection of contributions > Return of undue payments

      Actions available
Complementary Content