Documents for processing your benefit
Original together with a copy for authentication or with an already authenticated photocopy, except for identity documents, where showing the original will suffice
IN ALL CASES
Proof of the applicant's identity by means of the following valid documentation:
- Spanish Citizens: DNI
- Foreign Citizens: Passport or, where appropriate, a valid identity document from their country and NIE required by the National Tax Agency for payments.
Documentation relating to contributions:
- Employees included in the General Scheme: certificate(s) from the last company(ies) in which you have been employed.
- Self-employed workers: contribution payment receipts for the last three months.
- For artists and professional bullfighters declaration of activities (TC 4/6) and receipts for performances (TC 4/5) that have not been sent to the Social SecurityTreasury General.
- Sales Representatives: contribution payment receipts for the last three months (TC 1/3).
- Certificate of leave and confirmation of leave.
- If the worker comes under a delegated payment option, confirmation report(s) following the last one filed by the employer.
- If medical discharge has occurred, medical certificate of the discharge.
Administrative report on the work-related injury or occupational disease (WRI and OD ), issued by the company, if applicable.
DOCUMENTS ACCREDITING THE TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT:
If the termination occurs in the first 15 days of temporary disability: work contract and contract extensions.
In the event of dismissal: letter of dismissal, certificate of settlement or court ruling.
Declaration of activity status, only applicable to workers in the Special Scheme for Self-employed Workers.
Family record book and certificate of disability stating the certified degree of disability, in cases of termination of employment, and the children to take into account when applying contributory unemployment limits.
Company with fewer than 10 workers: it is necessary to report this at least 15 days prior to the application so that the company can change its obligation to pay directly to the INSS after the 1st calendar day of the following month.