All administrative decisions of the TGSS that do not bring an end to the administrative procedure, including processing decisions that make it impossible to continue with the procedure or cause unfairness.
Minimum appeal content:
- The personal details of the applicant.
- Where appropriate, the personal details of the representative.
- Information identifying the decision that is being appealed and the reason for the appeal.
- Place, date and signature of the applicant or, where appropriate, the representative, as well as the specified address for notifications.
- Administrative body, centre or department to which it is being sent.
- When acting through a representative, proof must be provided of the granted representation.