Protective Action and Legal Framework of Benefits
The aim of the unit is for students to be able:
- To be aware of the huge range of rights that exist in the Social Security framework, for certain situations or contingencies.
- To gain a deeper understanding of the characteristics of Social Security benefits.
- Concept, codes and characteristics of Social Security benefits.
- Table of Protective Action. Notes and diagrams.
- Revaluation of pensions, limits and minimum supplements.
We remind you that...
- Social Security benefits are financial and non-waivable by their beneficiaries.
- The National Institute of the Social Security is responsible for granting of the right to health care, although the Public Health Services of the Autonomous Communities are responsible for the benefits arising from that right.
- Unemployment benefits are managed by the Public State Employment Service.
- Social Security benefits are revalued annually in accordance with the increase in the Consumer Price Index (CPI).