Income limit table for small families
|DEPENDENT CHILDREN (n)||MINIMUM LIMIT (mL) Income < = mL (1)||FULL ANNUAL ALLOWANCE (A)(1)||MAXIMUM LIMIT (ML) Income > mL < ML (2)||ANNUAL DIFFERENTIAL ALLOWANCE (D) (3) (4)||MAXIMUM INCOME LEVEL (5)|
|1||12,424.00||341.00||12,765.00||12,765.00 -I >= 28.41||12,736.59|
|2||14,287.60||682.00||14,969.60||14,969.60 -I >= 56.82||14,912.78|
|3||16,151.20||1,023.00||17,174.20||17,174.20 -I >= 85.23||17,088.97|
|4||18,014.80||1,364.00||19,378.80||19,378.80 -I >= 113.64||19,265.16|
21,583.40 -I >= 142.05
|6||21,742.00||2,046.00||23,788.00||23,788.00 -I >= 170.46||23,617.54|
|7||23,605.60||2,387.00||25,992.60||25,992.60 -I >= 198.87||25,793.73|
28,197.20- I >= 227.28
30,401.80 -I >= 255.69
|10||29,196.40||3,410.00||32,606.40||32,606.40 -I >= 284.10||32,322.30|
|A = 341.00n||ML = mL + A||D = ML - I provided that D > = 28.41 euros/year/child||Maximum level =
ML - (28.41n)
- (1) The full annual allowance (A) is granted if the annual income (I) is less than or equal to the minimum limit (mL) based on the total number of originators.
- (2) Maximum limit (ML) calculated to establish whether the differential allowance (D) is applicable. Maximum limit (ML) is the minimum limit (mL) plus €291 for each able-bodied originator under 18.
- (3) An annual allowance (D) equal to the difference between the maximum limit (ML) and income (I), will be granted on the provision that said difference is equal to or greater than €28.41 per year per originator.
- (4) The annual difference allowance (D), will be distributed amongst the originators.
- (5) If annual income (I) exceeds these amounts, no allowance will be granted.