Procedure for requesting the Special Agreement for Medical Assistance for Pensioners of Swiss Nationality resident in Spain.

Below are details of the general procedure

Who can apply for it?

Swiss or Spanish nationals who are beneficiaries of pensions provided for in the Swiss Federal Social Security Legislation, as long as they reside in Spain and have no right to health care coverage in Spain.

When does it have to be submitted?

At any time after the residency move to Spain.

What formalities are involved?

They should submit Form TA-0040.

Where is it processed?

In Person:

In the Provincial Department of the Social Security Treasury General or Administration corresponding to the address of the applicant.


Through the e-Office, if you have a digital certificate.

Complementary Content