- Who can receive maternity benefits?
- Biological maternity. What are the requirements that need to be met by the other parent in order to take a part of the leave period following the birth?
- Biological maternity. If the mother is not working, is the other parent entitled to take the maternity leave?
- Biological maternity. In cases where the mother is not entitled to the contributory benefit because she is unable to show evidence of fulfilling the minimum contribution period can the other parent receive it?
- Biological maternity. If the mother dies in childbirth, what rights does the other parent have?
- Adoption or fostering. If the mother does not work, can the other parent take the maternity leave?
- Adoption or fostering. How old must the youngest adopted child be in order to qualify for maternity benefits?
- Part-time maternity leave. Who are the recipients?
Beginning of entitlement / Length of Leave
- Biological maternity. When does entitlement to maternity benefit start?
- Adoption or fostering. When does maternity benefit start?
- Biological maternity. How long does the period of leave last?
- Adoption or fostering. How long does the period of leave last?
- What happens if the child is stillborn or dies during maternity leave?
Suspension and Termination
- Can maternity leave or benefit be interrupted, suspended or cancelled?
- What are the consequences for the maternity benefit recipient of voluntarily returning to work?
- Can the mother recover the right she transferred to the other parent to receive maternity benefit?
- How are maternity benefits calculated?
- How will the benefit be paid and how much will it be for multiple birth, adoption or fostering?
- What happens when a worker in a maternity situation has his or her contract cancelled?
- What happens when a worker who is receiving unemployment benefit enters a maternity situation?
- What happens if the worker is absent from work due to a temporary disability when she begin maternity leave?