Applications and sending in information
- What information should pensioners send to their Managing Body?
- How do you report bank and address changes?
- Do you need to report the death of a pensioner?
- How can I get a certificate to prove that I have or have not received a Social Security pension?
- How can I get information on the benefit application I have submitted?
Incompatibilities - Compatibilities
- Is receiving a retirement pension compatible with working?
- Is receiving an absolute permanent disability pension or serious disability pension compatible with working?
- Is receiving a total permanent disability pension compatible with working?
- Is receiving an orphan's pension compatible with working?
Cancellation - Expiry
Accrual and payment of pensions
- Do pensions arising from WRI and OD have extra payments?
- When does a person accrue the right to semi-annual bonuses?
- Under what circumstances does the settlement of a semi-annual bonus occur and how is it calculated?
- Under what circumstances are Postal Orders (Giros) accepted as payment for pensions?
- How are pensions paid to displaced pensioners or those living abroad?
- Under what circumstances is it necessary to ask the NSSI for an accrued but uncollected pension to be paid?
Income Tax (IRPF) Withholding - Garnishing pensions
- For a pensioner, what income is taken into consideration to determine the income tax rate for the initial granting of the pension?
- What economic benefits recognised by the NSSI are exempt from income tax in common territory (not including the Basque Country and Navarre)?
- Can the recipient of a pension request the application of a voluntary tax rate for income tax withholding?
- What special characteristics apply to recipients of benefits who live abroad?
- Can Social Security pensions be garnished and for how much?
- Is the National Minimum Wage non-garnishable
- How are the percentages to be garnished from a pension determined?
Return of benefits that were unduly collected
- What happens to debts should be returned that originate from the undue collection of benefits when a pensioner dies and the pension expires?
- When does the obligation to return benefits unduly collected by the recipient end?
- In what cases is the general process for returning a debt contracted by a pensioner through unduly collecting a pension applied?
Review of pensions - Complementary payments
- What particular characteristics does a review of an Obligatory Old Age and Disability Insurance (OOADI) pension have when it coincides with a widow's pension from the system?
- What types of pensions or items are not subject to the maximum established limit?
- Is theoretical or real age taken into consideration for being awarded "Complementary payments"?
- Is it possible to expressly waive the right to "minimum supplements" in order to access another financial benefit from the Social Security or elsewhere?
- When are "complementary payments" stopped or absorbed into a new pension that coincides with a Social Security pension?
- What repercussions does a change in the income of a pensioner during the current year have on "complementary payments", if they exceed the established limit?
- For the purposes of "minimum supplements", what income from work is taken into consideration in the case of entrepreneurial, professional or agricultural activities?