In view of the war situation in Ukraine, pensioners of the Spanish Social Security System residing in Ukraine are informed that the obligation to present proof of life is extended until 30 June, 2023
Complete your paperwork via the e-Office and the Electronic register. If you do not have an electronic means of authentication, you may also submit your applications relating to benefits, health care, afiliation, contribution or collection and sea workers.
MINIMUM SUBSISTENCE INCOME: Simulator Check whether you are eligible for this benefit and how much you are entitled to.
IMV information telephone number: 900 20 22 22. Access to the Minimum Living Income application form.
Useful information on COVID19 issues affecting Social Security
Accesos directos a servicios
- Access to e-Office services with Cl@ve
- The new contribution system for self-employed workers in 2023
- 28/02/2023 New service: Microenterprise competition. Notification to the Social Security General Treasury of the application to initiate special continuation proceedings
- 14/02/2023 Renewal of Level of Excellence Certification for the Provincial Directorate of the ISM of Almería
- 13/02/2023 Resolution of 02 February 2023 relating to the Social Security Electronic Register
- 23/01/2023 New vacancies Social Security
Sección actualidad con publicaciones del Ministerio
A moratorium on social contributions for 12 economic sectors was approved
Commerce, agricultural activities, carpentry, advertising, dentistry or hairdressing are some of the sectors that can request it
Today more than 1.1 million self-employed people receive the extraordinary termination of activity benefit
It represents another injection of €641 million to this collective
Social Security registers 18,396,362 affiliated workers on the last day of April
The system registered 49,074 fewer affiliated works than on the 1st. In March, the number of affiliated workers fell by 833,979