Aviso Cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga una mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies. Las cookies no se utilizan para recoger información de carácter personal.

Si continúa navegando se considera que acepta su uso. Para más información consulte nuestra política de cookies.

Procedure for requesting the Special Health Care Agreement for Spanish self-employed workers abroad

Below are details of the general procedure

Who can apply for it?

Spanish emigrants who are self-employed, when their activity is conducted in a country with which Spain has not ratified international Social Security regulations or which, albeit having them, do not duly regulate or guarantee health benefits.

When does it have to be submitted?

At any time.

What formalities are involved?

They should submit Form TA-0040.

Where is it processed?

In Person:

In the Provincial Department of the Social Security Treasury General or Administration corresponding to the address of the applicant.


Through the e-Office, if you have a digital certificate.

Complementary Content