1. If my pension is being processed, will the exceptional state of alarm caused by COVID-19 affect the processing and resolution of my pension?
- No resolutions will be sent by post as the service is suspended for this type of notification.
- If the resolution is favourable, you will be sent an email informing you of the favourable resolution of your application. In it we will inform you whether your resolution has been approved definitively or provisionally due to lack of documents or verification of other details.
- We will also send you an SMS to the mobile phone listed in your application informing you of the resolution of your benefit, and a second SMS with the last 4 digits of the account number where you first benefit payment will be made.
- If the resolution is not favourable, it will not be resolved during the date of alarm to avoid any detriment that, otherwise, issuing this notification could cause you.
- In any case, we will send you notification of the resolution of your file by post when the state of alarm ends and postal service return to normal. From that moment we will start counting the period for formulating a prior claim if you do not agree with the resolution.